Cyber Security Threat Manager
The company we help searching a new colleague believes that the passion and talent of our employees is their strength – it is what drives them towards outstanding performance. They offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Their scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make this company a great place to work.
As a senior cyber security threat manager you will be a member of the threat management team with responsibility to assess the threats to the organization, test the organizations' security posture and support resolution across the organization. Being part of this team you will participate in the defense of one of the worlds leading e-commerce organizations and have the opportunity to learn, and develop skills in the a truly world leading security practice.
- Provide direction and subject matter expertise interpreting of threat intelligence
- Provide direction and subject matter expertise interpreting of vulnerability information
- Organize and manage security testing programs (e.g. security testing, red teaming)
- Perform identification and resolution of vulnerabilities
- Lead incidents and investigations as required
- Have practical experience of operational processes from data leakage to ethical hacking
- Analyze data sets and support alerts and response activities
- Provide data driven insights into improvement opportunities for security management processing
- Interface with other security teams and assist with general IT security as required
- Perform root cause analysis of security issues
- Help stakeholders to determine the best course of action to remedy the problem
- Develop new policies and procedures to management and compliance
The company offers you
- A performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- The “Complete Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits.
- IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
- This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. The company has successfully relocated 200+ IT professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
- 5+ years working in security management teams/practices
- Demonstrable industry leading expertise across all aspects of cyber security defense
- Advanced of understanding regarding computer security concepts at both technical and procedural level
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols such as DNS, SNMP, DHCP, IPSEC etc.
- Robust understanding of IT fundamentals across networking, system, and application layers
- Able to provide thought leadership whilst maintaining the foundations and operate in a humble and respectful manner.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry certification (CISSP, CISM, SANS, OSCP, CSEG)