Specialist Identity & Access Management
This company believes in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. They are growing rapidly, but remain true to their innovative core values that got them there. Most important of all, they keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who they really are.
Are you an Identity solutions specialist? Our client is looking for seasoned consulting and implementation specialists. They provide software and services on the leading open identity platform ForgeRock especially for secure transactions, highly personalised engagement and customer experience, trusted access, smart authentication en cost efficient access risk management.
- Design and develop large scale, robust, and cutting-edge Java based identity management products
- Work closely with product management and architects to improve the products and develop new features
- Managing tasks independently and efficiently to timescales/ plans
- Assist the quality assurance team to ensure that released products satisfy our end-user requirements
- Collaborate closely with support and sustaining teams to help them resolve customer issues
- Direct interaction with ForgeRock open source user and developer communities
What the client requests
- 4+ years of experience designing and developing large scale applications using Java Expert knowledge of Java
- Solid grounding in modern software engineering practices and design patterns
- Proficient in the design and implementation of modern web applications
- Solid understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet
- Possess the desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things work
- Good understanding of and experience in Agile methodologies within a fast paced
- Software development environment
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working within distributed global teams
- Experience with Identity and Access Management
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related subject
- Ability to speak several languages; at least native Dutch or English & German
- Open to 40% to 50% travel in Europe
- Has to be in front of customers most of the time so very good communicator both written and spoken
- Security experience is preferred
- Experienced in other IAM technologies is a plus but not a hard requirement.
- Experience in the ForgeRock stack especially OpenAM is a big plus but not a hard requirement
- Experience with Open Source technology is an added plus
What the client offers
Naturally this company offers an impressive salary, an individual and flexible secondary benefit budget, a generous lease budget, exciting and meaningful projects as well as international opportunities, but what really sets this company apart, is their own personal identity and their key values.