Technical Manager Application Security
Do you think security comes from your brand-new off-the-shelf product? The company we are searching for doesn’t. Do you think security come from your ability to react quickly because you pro-actively implemented the right controls? The company we are searching for does.
As a technical manager security applications, you’re looking beyond the obvious to find the best solution, the one that really addresses the risk now and well into the future. You are empowered to create the best products and features that protect our partners and employees experiencing the developed services. With your substantial experience in security related domains, you will extend our already highly impactful teams with experience and disruptive ideas. You will be working with a team composed of developers and system administrators in the Security track to constantly find and test improvements with high security impact.
You’re an experienced technical security leader, and this company will offer you a fantastic opportunity to improve the security our company. If you have a strong commercial awareness, a solid track record in security for a major e-commerce website, don’t hesitate to apply because this company would like to be in contact with you!
- Get things done by motivating people, tirelessly presenting your “Security Story” as one part of the bigger picture
- Guide new security features and modules from inception to launch while keeping customers at the center of everything
- Collect/give feedback and input from/to a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Use data to make informed decisions about what the team should work on next, analyse how it is implemented and what the results are
- Develop and prioritize the backlog to continuously improve the product
- Because your opinion is data-driven, you will define, track and improve upon key business and product success metrics
The company offers you
- A performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- The “Complete Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits.
- IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
- This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. The company has successfully relocated 200+ IT professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
- Masters Degree with at least 3+ years in a similar role with a proven track record.
- You see the big picture, without losing sight of the product details
- An analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue & analyze alternative solutions
- High communication and presentation skills, telling the “Security Story”, the ability to summarize complex and technical topics to a wide range of audiences
- The main language in the company in English, therefore a professional skill in English is required